Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I know we all have far too many embossing folders, but the pack below from Sizzix shows some lovely framing options. I love what Bev did with this card using a raised oval inside the oval frame to highlight the Hero Arts dandelion stamp. The pink printed cardstock used to frame the card, the oval and die-cut flowers is from Papercuts which sells for 50 cents a sheet (8.5 x 11). This printed cardstock is exceptional because the print is on both sides. The tiny gold butterfly stickers are a really nice finishing touch for any flower card. The sentiment is from Magenta and I love the size of it. I have actually cut my cling stamp into two pieces for times when I want to arrange it differently.


The second folder that is shown in brown cardstock also has an elegant oval opening to frame a larger salutation or a stamped oval insert.

No comments: